Friday, November 23, 2007

Best-laid plans

So I got no writing done yesterday as we were on the road. I expected that. Luckily I had lots of overage.

But with the bad news, I may or may not be traveling in the next few days, and I may or may not have access to GoogleDocs. So the word count may collapse.

That's OK. I have to do what I have to do. Besides, the important thing is: I've proved to myself that I can sustain a 1500-2000 word per day pace for a good long time, and I've proved to myself that the novel is both feasibly finishable and worth finishing. The success of this project is not really dependent on my meeting the NaNoWriMo goal, although it would be nice to be able to say I'd done it.

Actually, I've written over 46,000 words already. I only need some 4000 to make the goal. I could get that done in two or three days, God willing.

No comments: